Welcome! This site is all about the world that surrounds us from the very small to the very big, from mechanics, electrodynamics, magnetics and physics in general. With the focus to develop models that help us understand design offered by nature and man so that we can admire not only visually through photography but also through their diverse complexity.
- How to fix Calculix connection in Mac OS FreeCAD
- Creating a 3W LED assembly that is reliable and doesn’t meltdown
- The Portuguese pandemic model updated results
- It takes a virus to make us reflect about our daily comutes. A COVID-19 reflection.
- COVID-19 pandemic growth in Portuguese territory
- Be assured there is no containment possible without isolating and testing for COVID-19
- Are the infection reports of COVID-19 we see disclosed by governments accurate?
- Why the Western approach to COVID-19 pandemic may be dangerous. Mitigation and Suppression effects seen on the models.