Welcome! This site is all about the world that surrounds us from the very small to the very big, from mechanics, electrodynamics, magnetics and physics in general. With the focus to develop models that help us understand design offered by nature and man so that we can admire not only visually through photography but also through their diverse complexity.
- Meshing a fused geometry in FreeCAD for complex models.
- Creating a sliced 2D geometry in FreeCAD for a differentiated mesh in Gmsh
- Using FreeCAD FEM workbench with External Gmsh mesh
- Easy conversion of STEP geometry to STL format for use in Blender
- Want to easily Make advanced detailed Hex mesh in Gmsh?
- Models and black boxes
- How to fix Calculix connection in Mac OS FreeCAD
- Creating a 3W LED assembly that is reliable and doesn’t meltdown